Home > Climate & Health > Reporting Anti-Social Behaviour

Reporting Anti-Social Behaviour

Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) can affect anyone at anytime and can come in a wide range of forms such as annoying loud noises to serious violence.

It is important that, if you see any ASB or see any evidence of ASB that you report it to the appropriate authority.

  • CALL 999 - if life is threatened or someone is injured, or a crime is in progress
  • CALL 101 or contact your local SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAMif an offence has happened and the offender is no longer at the scene
  • CALL CRIMESTOPPERS on 0800 555 111 - if you have information on someone who has committed a crime or anti-social behaviour

You can also report incidents online or by phone to Suffolk Police or East Suffolk Council depending upon the incident

SUFFOLK POLICE - Online reporting tool, or call 101

For example:

  • Drugs
  • Motoring ASB
  • Hate Crime

EAST SUFFOLK COUNCIL - Online reporting tool, or call 03330 162 000

For example:

  • Loud Noises
  • Neighbour Disputes
  • Littering

Anti Social Behaviour 2